Your are not logged in. Log in
Cell Death databases and resources [+]
- APOPTOSIS-DB: A bioinformatics resource for apoptosis researchers
- CASBAH: The CAspase Substrate dataBAse Homepage
- CASBASE: The Database for Caspases & Substrates
- P53-WEB-SITE: This site is a reference for all scientist working on p53 or in cancer research in general.
- CELL-DEATH.DE: CellDeath.de presents the Apoptopedia, which is an encyclopedia that contains apoptosis, signal transduction and cancer related terms.
- BCL2-FAMILY-DATABASE: This database is a collection of sequence, structural and functional information about one of the most studied protein family in cell biology. It will enable researchers to readily retrieve Bcl-2 family sequences, their related information and obtain data of relevance to them.
- P53 KNOWLEDGEBASE: p53 Knowledge database
- APOPTOSIS AND CELL DEATH: Info about apoptosis and other forms of cell death
- CELL DEATH & DIFFERENTIATION: Cell Death & Differentiation provides a unified forum for scientists as well as clinical researchers, publishing high-quality original papers together with topical reviews, meeting reports, editorial correspondence and commentaries.
- APOPTOSIS: Apoptosis is an international peer-reviewed journal devoted to the rapid publication of innovative basic and clinically-oriented investigations into programmed cell death.
- CELL DEATH & DISEASE: Cell Death & Disease will be a peer-reviewed author-pays online journal that will publish full-length papers, reviews and commentaries describing original research in the field of translational cell death. It seeks to promote diverse and integrated areas of Experimental and Internal Medicine with its specialities, including Cancer, Immunity and Neuroscience.
- PHYLOMEDB: PhylomeDB is a database for phylomes, that is, complete collections of phylogenetic trees for all proteins encoded in a given genome.